- Introducing [product] from [company]
- Bunch of pictures of [product]
- Blurb about [company], describing that because they're located at [location] (farm country, near the ocean, whatever) they've obviously got a passion for good audio design or something like that.
- Blurb about
and how [company] put their heart and soul into [product]
- Description of [pseudo-technology] that [product] introduces
- Q/A with [company person] who says a bunch of stuff about [pseudo-technology] but doesn't clarify anything
- A listening test that sounds like someone describing an acid trip. The soundstage was so broad, it first nibbled on my toes, then enveloped me and gave me a hug!
- Final commentary giving a glowing review.
這麼多年來，看過幾百本音響雜誌，實在不得不承認，幾乎所有的評論都是按照這種公式寫出來的，尤其是充滿 "pseudo technology" ，中外皆然！
全文請見原討論串：Why do I still buy audio mags?